Recessed Architectural Linear
The Recessed Architectural Linear (RAL) is a stylish, recessed linear luminaire designed to provide ambient lighting that is visually comfortable and without glare. Featuring construction that can be highly customized, the RAL provides flexibility for both new construction and retrofit applications. The RAL offers your choice of hard or grid ceiling options and the unique capability to add return air slots. Its elegant, simplistic aesthetics accommodate office spaces, showrooms, retail spaces and other areas requiring linear accent lighting.
- Lumen packages ranging from 2000L to 10000L.
- An energy-efficient LED replacement for recessed linear fluorescent luminaires.
- Wide range of lengths and widths to fit any design requirements.
- Tunable White (TW) option available.
- Commercial Spaces
- Retail Spaces
- Medical & Healthcare
- Corridors & Stairwells
- Accent Lighting
- Show Rooms
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Title 47 Compliant.
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com.
- Code gauge steel
- Post painted white, custom colors available (consult factory).
- 3″- 6″ body width available.
- Optional air return flange is post painted black.
- Frosted polycarbonate lens is standard; lift and shift design.
- Voltage: 120-277V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen packages. (0-10V dimming standard).
- Consult factory for control options.
- Grid and hard ceiling mounting options available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year Warranty