Retrofit Kit Cover LED
The Retrofit Kit Cover LED (RCK LED) is used to convert fluorescent tube T8 industrial strip fixtures to LED which results in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. The Retrofit Cover Kit can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent fixture performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Houston, Texas.
- Considerable reduction in energy costs as compared to open strip fluorescent fixtures.
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs and easily cleaned.
- Streamlined packaging for easy job site management and easy installation in the field.
- Relamping 4’ or 8’ fluorescent strip fixtures to one, two, four or six T8 LED tubes, most common in industrial or commercial spaces.
- Driver/ballast covers are precision formed 22 gauge steel, 4.25” or 5.00” wide, painted white. 8 ft. kit includes a one piece 8 ft. long driver/ballast cover.
- Lampholders mount directly to driver/ballast covers.
- Kit includes: driver/ballast cover, optional lampholders, tek screws, and quarter turn fasteners.
- Choice of shunted or unshunted lampholders. If pre-wired assembly kit is ordered separately, lamp holders will be included with the wiring.
- Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design.
- LED tubes not included (sold separately).
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- 5 year warranty.