Retrofit Kit LED Troffer
The Retrofit Kit LED Troffer (RTK LED) is used to convert fluorescent recessed troffers to LED tubes which result in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. TheRetrofit Kit LED Troffer can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Houston, Texas.
- Considerable reduction in energy costs as compared to open strip fluorescent fixtures.
- Streamlined packaging for easy job site management and easy installation in the field.
- Retrofitting 2×2 or 2×4 fluorescent troffer fixtures to two, three or four T8 LED tubes, most common in commercial spaces.
- Compatible with parabolic or prismatic fluorescent recessed troffers.
- One-piece reflector manufactured from high reflectance white aluminum for optimal light distribution.
- Kit includes: reflector, tek screws, lamp holder brackets, and optional lampholders.
- Choice of shunted or unshunted lampholders. If pre-wired assembly kit is ordered separately, lamp holders will be included in the wiring.
- Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design.
- LED tubes not included (sold separately).
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2