Retrofit LED Cover Kit C
RCK LED C
The Retrofit LED Cover Kit C is used to convert fluorescent T8 industrial strip fixtures to LED which results in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. The Retrofit LED Cover Kit can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent fixture performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Houston, Texas.
- Considerable reduction in energy costs as compared to open strip fluorescent fixtures.
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs and easily cleaned.
- Streamlined packaging for easy job site management and easy installation in the field.
- Retrofit existing strip channels from HO or slimline to F32 T8 or F54 T5HO.
- Adjustable raceways (4.25”/5.00”).
- Ease of installation.
- Heavy duty steel construction.
- Available in 4ft. or 8ft. lengths.
- Custom configurations and widths available.
- Suitable for retail, manufacturing or warehousing.
- Relamping 4’ or 8’ fluorescent strip fixtures to one, two, four or six T8 LED tubes, most common in industrial or commercial spaces.
- Driver/ballast covers are precision formed 22 gauge steel, 4.25” or 5.00” wide, painted white. 8 ft. kit includes a one piece 8 ft. long driver/ballast cover.
- Lampholders mount directly to driver/ballast covers.
- Kit includes: driver/ballast cover, optional lampholders, tek screws, and quarter turn fasteners.
- 22 gauge steel painted white.
- Precision formed to fit over the existing strip channel.
- Tek screws and ballast mounting hardware included.
- Choice of shunted or unshunted lampholders. If pre-wired assembly kit is ordered separately, lamp holders will be included with the wiring.
- LED tubes not included (sold separately).
- Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design, shunted or unshunted.
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA C22.2#250.0.0:2008
- 5 year warranty.