Retrofit Strip Kit A
RSK LED A
The Retrofit Strip Kit A (RSK LED A) is used to convert existing fluorescent T8/T5HO strip fixtures to LED tubes which result in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. The Retrofit Strip Kit A can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight tube retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent fixture performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Strip Retrofit
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2#250.0.0:2008
- Suitable for damp locations.
RCK804 32xCADJ 500 is included in our Instaship Xpress program. To see included products and program details click here:
- Energy-efficient strip channel retrofit kit for commercial and institutional facilities.
- Adjustable raceways 4.25” or 5.00”, with custom widths available (consult factory).
- Directional light control.
- Available 2 ft., 3 ft., 4 ft., 6 ft. and 8 ft. lengths.
- Three optic designs.
- Reflectors are available in white or specular aluminum.
- Custom designs available.
- Lampholder brackets are 22 gauge steel painted white.
- Reflectors are secured to lampholder brackets with 1/4 turnlocks for ballast access.
- Custom designed alignment clips provided for continuous row installations.
- Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design, shunted or unshunted.
- 5-year warranty.