Retrofit Troffer Kit Prismatic
RTK LED PRIS
The Retrofit Troffer Kit Prismatic is used to convert fluorescent recessed troffers to LED tubes which result in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. The Retrofit Troffer Kit Prismatic can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Retrofitting 2 ft or 4 ft fluorescent troffer fixtures to two or three T8 or T5HO tubes.
- Compatible with prismatic fluorescent recessed troffers.
- UL Listed
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA C22.2#250.0.0:2008
RTK20217WE12J and RTK40232WE12J are included in our Instaship Xpress program. To see included products and program details click here:
- Increase efficiency by upgrading existing prismatic troffers with a reflector, T5HO/T8 lamps and electronic ballast.
- Available in 2ft. and 4ft. lengths.
- No need for top feed power relocation.
- Available in enhanced aluminum or white.
- Custom kits available.
- Uniform illumination.
- Two designs to choose from depending on existing fixture dimensions.
- One-piece reflectors are manufactured from .016 gauge aluminum.
- Lamp relocation brackets are die-formed code gauge steel.
- Reflectors are secured to brackets with pinch tabs for ballast access.
- Kit comes complete with reflector, Tek screws, lampholder
brackets and low profile lampholders.
- UL listed damp location.
- LED tubes not included (sold separately).
- 5-year warranty.