Regular Offset Retrofit Kit LED
ROS LED Tube Retrofit Kit
The Recessed Offset Retrofit Kit (ROS LED) is used to convert older T8 lamp fixtures to LED which results in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. These kits are recessed for a cleaner and easier installation as compared to strip fixtures. The Recessed Offset Retrofit Kit can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent fixture performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Ideal for relamping 4’ or 8’ fixtures to one or two T8 LED tubes, most common in retail stores and other commercial spaces.
- Kit is designed to fit OS fixtures with length less than 96”.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Houston, Texas.
- Considerable reduction in energy costs as compared to open strip fluorescent fixtures.
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs and easily cleaned.
- White aluminum components generate a corrosion-free approach to less maintenance and lasting appeal.
- Relamping 4’ or 8’ fixtures to one or two T8 LED tubes, most common in retail stores and other commercial spaces.
- Kit is designed to fit a standard RR system made for 96” fixtures.
- Not applicable in OS fixtures due to less than 96” length and overlapping of the tubes in the center of the fixture (see ROS LED).
- Reflectors are precision formed white painted aluminum.
- Turnlocks and tek screws included.
- Tek screw slots for easy lamp center.
- Ballast covers attach with a quarter turn fastener onto a bracket.
- Tool-less ballast access for simple maintenance.
- Choice of shunted or unshunted lampholders. If pre-wired assembly kit is ordered separately, lamp holders will be included in the wiring.
- Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design.
- LED tubes not included (sold separately).
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- 5 year warranty.