Round High Bay Hazardous Location
RHB HL [CLASS 1 DIVISION 2 GROUPS A/B/C/D]
The Round High Bay Hazardous Location (RHB HL) luminaire is uniquely designed for versatility in a range of hazardous applications. With a variety of choices in lumen output and accessories, it easily adapts to any environment. Aside from its appealing construction, Round High Bay Hazardous Location Lighting also offers uniform light distribution, and increased energy savings.
An exceptionally impressive light at mounting heights ranging from 12′ to 40′, the Round High Bay LED delivers up to 30,000 lumens. Powered by the best in class LEDs and designed with advanced thermal management technology, it easily operates in the following temperatures: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
All IES Files: RHB_IES_Files.zip To Download Individual Files Below, Right-click (PC) or control + click (Mac) and select “Save Link As”, then save file.
- Lumen packages ranging from 12000L to 30000L.
- Hazardous Location LED Round High Bay, Class I Div II Group A/B/C/D
- Mounting height ranges from 12-40 feet depending on the lumen package and accessories.
- LED provides significant energy savings compared to HID, providing substantial electrical savings.
- Hazardous Locations
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- Energy, Gas & Oil Refineries
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities
- Engine and Battery Storage
- ETL Listed
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- IP65 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Die-cast aluminum which provides excellent thermal management for rapid heat dissipation.
- Black powder coat finish (standard) with white finish option available
Clear tempered glass flat lens.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F)
- Consult factory for control options.
- Easily mount to existing pendant with 1/2” NPT threads (standard) or 3/4” NPT with optional pendant adapter.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.