Round High Bay
The Round High Bay (RHB) luminaire is uniquely designed for versatility in a range of applications. With a variety of choices in lumen output and accessories, it easily adapts to retail, industrial, and manufacturing environments. Aside from its appealing construction, it also offers uniform light distribution, and increased energy savings.
Available in either black or white, it is an exceptionally impressive light at mounting heights ranging from 12′ to 40′, the Round High Bay delivers up to 30,000 lumens. Powered by the best in class LEDs and designed with advanced thermal management technology, it easily operates in the following temperatures: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Mounting height ranges from 12-40 feet depending on the lumen package and accessories.
- LED provides significant energy savings compared to HID, providing substantial electrical savings.
- PIR, motion, and photo/motion sensor options available, factory installed.
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- Retail Spaces
- ETL Listed
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- IP65 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a completed list of DLC Qualified products, visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum which provides excellent thermal management for rapid heat dissipation.
- Finish: Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish (standard) with white finish option available.
- Clear tempered glass flat lens.
- Optional reflector, refractor, and wide bay lens accessories available.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules (0-10V dimming standard).
- Best in class LEDs: min 70 CRI.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F)1
- Lumen Maintenance (L70): >100,000 hours at 25°C.
- Adjustable time delay (30s, 1-30 min).
- Adjustable cutoff delay (none, 1-59 min, 1-5 hr).
- Adjustable sensitivity/service mode (low, med, max; on-fix, off-fix).
- Adjustable ramp and fade times (1-60s).
- Adjustable set points: hold off set point (none, 1-250 fc, auto); photocell on/off set point (1-250 fc).
- Easily mount to existing pendant with 1/2″ NPT threads (standard).
- Other mounting options include hook, trunnion, adjustable cable, 3/4″ NPT pendant adapter and quick hang adaptor for existing eye bolts.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.
All IES Files:RHB_IES_Files.zip To Download Individual Files Below, Right-click (PC) or
control + click (Mac) and select “Save Link As”, then save file.
Photometric – IES Files (RHB-12000L-50K-DIM) with Optics Accessories:
Photometric – IES Files (RHB-18000L-50K-DIM) with Optics Accessories:
Photometric – IES Files (RHB-24000L-50K-DIM) with Optics Accessories:
Photometric – IES Files (RHB-30000L-50K-DIM) with Optics Accessories: