Retrofit Strip Kit LED
RSK LED Tube Retrofit Kit
The Retrofit Strip Kit (RSK) is used to convert existing fluorescent T8/T5HO strip fixtures to LED tubes which results in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. The Retrofit Strip Kit can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight tube retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent fixture performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Ideal for relamping 4’ or 8’ T8/T5HO fluorescent strip fixtures to one, two or four T8 LED tubes, most common in retail, manufacturing, warehouse or other commercial spaces.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Houston, Texas.
- Considerable reduction in energy costs as compared to open strip fluorescent fixtures.
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs and easily cleaned.
- Streamlined packaging for easy job site management and easy installation in the field.
- Relamping 4’ or 8’ T8/T5HO fluorescent strip fixtures to one, two or four T8 LED tubes, most common in retail, manufacturing, warehouse or other commercial spaces.
- Reflector is precision formed aluminum, painted white and secured to lampholder brackets with 1/4 turnlocks for driver access.
- Lampholder brackets are code gauge steel, painted white to fit the existing channel.
- Custom designed alignment clips provided for continuous row installations.
- Kit includes: reflector, raceways, lampholders, tek screws, 1/4 turnlocks and alignment clips.
- Choice of shunted or unshunted lampholders.
- Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design.
- LED tubes not included (sold separately).
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- 5 year warranty.