Slim Architectural Strip LED
The Slim Architectural Strip (SAS LED) is a specification-grade LED strip ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail and hospitality applications.
The SAS LED offers a sleek, aesthetically-pleasing appearance without compromising illumination. It has a small profile body, only 2.6″ high and has no visible hardware or mounting holes. Available in 2, 4 or 8-foot models, this new luminaire has a variety of lumen packages ranging from 1500L (9 Watts) to 14,000L (106W) and offers a precision-edged acrylic round or square lens. To keep a consistent look with existing architecture, it’s available in matte white, matte black or silver finishes. Additionally, a symmetric, triple wave or brushed metal diffusing lens insert can provide an even more elegant look. Like many of our products, the SAS is “controls ready” to work with virtually any network controls or building automation.
DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET(S)
All IES Files: SAS_IES_Files.zip To Download Individual Files Below, Right-click (PC) or control + click (Mac) and select “Save Link As”, then save file.
SAS LED Features
- Small profile body (2.6” high) with no visible hardware or mounting holes.
- Energy-efficient LED continuous row or individual with efficiency of up to 135 lm/w.
- Models ranging from 1,500L (9 Watts) to 14,000L (106 Watts).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Housing is 22 gauge CRS available in 2, 4 or 8 ft. models.
- Expanded options of lenses, lens inserts and color finishes.
- Best in class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K & 4000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Emergency battery back-up and energy-saving occupancy sensors are available, factory installed.
- Backed by a 10 year limited warranty.
- Office Spaces
- Conference Rooms
- Commercial Facilities
- Retail Spaces
- Educational Spaces
- Government Buildings
- Hospitality Spaces
- Cove Lighting
- Available in 2, 4 or 8 foot models.
- Housing: 22 gauge CRS post-painted matte white, matte black or silver.
- Round or square frosted acrylic lens.
- Surface (ceiling or wall) and adjustable cable mount ready.
- Optional quick mount bracket available.
- LED modules individually replaceable ensuring easy serviceability in the field.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming option is standard.
- Best in class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K & 4000K CCT (min 80 CRI)
- Lumen Maintenance: TBD
- Symmetric diffuser is available with the round and square lens, providing an even smooth lighting. Optional patterned diffusers are also available with the round lens.
- ETL Listed. Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a completed list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl
- 10-Year limited warranty