Strip Conversion Retrofit Kit
The Strip Conversion Kit (SCK) is designed to provide maximum efficiency when converting a channel fixture to an attractive lensed luminaire. The SCK is ideal for upgrading school hallway lighting where a lens would be required. The SCK comes complete with reflector, fasteners and lens.
- Converts channel lighting into an attractive lensed luminaire.
- Endcap/lampholder bracket one piece design for ease of installation and appearance.
- Fits existing 4.25” to 5” fixtures.
- Custom widths and lengths are available (consult factory.)
- Available in 1 lamp, 2 lamp and 3 lamp cross-sections.
- Strip Conversion To A Lensed Fixture
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Reflector is 22 gauge, high-reflective white or specular aluminum.
- Reflector mounts to existing raceway-end plate assembly with studs and wing nuts for ballast access.
- Internal snap acrylic wrap lens is bottom prismatic, sides linear ribbed with DR.
- Lampholders are internal rotating camlock design, shunted or unshunted.
- Kit comes complete with reflector, fasteners and lens.