Slim High Bay
The new Slim High Bay (SHB) is a low profile body (2.25″ – 2.45″ high) which allows for excellent thermal management and rapid heat dissipation. Available in lumen packages that range from 10,000L to 50,000L, the SHB will offer additional specialized precision optics options that are designed to produce a tailored light distribution for optimal visibility in specific applications. The SHB delivers superior lighting performance, output and reliability for any commercial or industrial application.
For those looking for a distinctive aesthetic, smooth clear polycarbonate or smooth frosted acrylic lenses are available as accessories. Suited for suspension mounting with an adjustable cable, the SHB also offers a pendant mounting option.
- Lumen packages ranging from 10000L to 50000L.
- Quick field serviceable with easy access driver compartment, and removable LED tray.
- An energy-efficient LED high bay luminaire designed to outperform any lighting requirements for commercial or industrial applications.
- LED provides a significant energy savings over fluorescent and HID, and provides substantial electrical savings.
- Retail Spaces
- Warehouses & Storage Facilities
- Large Open Areas
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Suitable for damp locations
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Body is code gauge steel pre-painted white standard.
- A lightweight steel low profile body (2.25″ – 2.45″ high) allows excellent thermal management for rapid heat dissipation.
- Smooth clear and frosted lens options available.
- 15, 60, and 90 degree optics available.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen packages (0-10V dimming standard)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- On/off occupancy and programmable smart sensors available as options.
- Consult factory for other control options.
- Adjustable cable mount ready, with optional pendant mount available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.
10000L IES Files
15000L IES Files
20000L IES Files
25000L IES Files
30000L IES Files
35000L IES Files
40000L IES Files
45000L IES Files
50000L IES Files