Slim High Bay
The new Slim High Bay (SHB) is an innovative new luminaire that delivers superior lighting performance and reliability for any commercial or industrial application. This Slim High Bay generates outstanding light output from a low-profile body (2.25″ – 2.5″ high) which allows for excellent thermal management and rapid heat dissipation. Available in lumen packages that range from 10,000L to 50,000L, the SHB will offer additional specialized precision optics that are designed to produce a tailored light distribution for optimal visibility in specific applications.
For those looking for a distinctive aesthetic, smooth clear polycarbonate or smooth frosted acrylic lenses are available as accessories. Suited for suspension mounting with an adjustable cable, the SHB also offers a pendant mounting option.
9000L IES Files
13000L IES Files
19500L IES Files
24000L IES Files
27000L IES Files
39000L IES Files
44000L IES Files
52500L IES Files
- Lumen packages ranging from 10000L to 50000L.
- Quick field serviceable with easy access driver compartment, and removable LED tray.
- An energy-efficient LED high bay luminaire designed to outperform any lighting requirements for commercial or industrial applications.
- LED provides a significant energy savings over fluorescent and HID, and provides substantial electrical savings.
- Retail Spaces
- Warehouses & Storage Facilities
- Large Open Areas
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Suitable for damp locations
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Body is code gauge steel pre-painted white standard.
- A lightweight steel low profile body (2.25″ – 2.5″ high) allows excellent thermal management for rapid heat dissipation.
- Smooth clear and frosted lens options available.
- 15, 60, and 90 degree optics available.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen packages (0-10V dimming standard)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- On/off occupancy and programmable smart sensors available as options.
- Consult factory for other control options.
- Adjustable cable mount ready, with optional pendant mount available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.