Slim Profile Strip
The Slim Profile Strip (SPS) is a specification-grade LED strip ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail, and hospitality applications.
The Slim Profile Strip offers a sleek, aesthetically-pleasing appearance without compromising illumination. It has a small profile body, only 2.6″ high, and has no visible hardware or mounting holes. Available in 2, 4 or 8-foot models, this new luminaire has a variety of lumen packages ranging from 1500L (9W) to 14,000L (106W) and offers a precision-edged acrylic round or square lens. To keep a consistent look with existing architecture, it’s available in matte white, matte black, or silver finishes. Additionally, a symmetric, triple wave or brushed metal diffusing lens insert can provide an even more elegant look. Like many of our products, the SPS is “controls ready” to work with virtually any network controls or building automation.
- An energy-efficient LED luminaire that can be individually or in a continuous row.
- Offers high performance lighting in a cost-efficient strip.
- Small profile body with no visible hardware or mounting holes.
- Tunable White (TW) option available.
- Commercial Spaces
- Corridors & Stairwells
- Cove Lighting
- Retail Spaces
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- ETL Listed
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.qpl.designlights.org
- Code gauge steel, pre-painted gloss white
- Optional factory powder coat providing a durable and premium finish.
- Symmetric diffuser is available with the round and square lens, providing smooth and even lighting
- Voltage: 120-277V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
Lens / Optics
- Symmetric diffuser is available with the round and square lens, providing smooth and even lighting.
- Surface (ceiling or wall) and adjustable cable mount ready.
- Optional Griplock® cable canopy
- Pendant mount ready.
- Quick mount bracket accessories available (consult factory).
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.
All IES Files: SPS_IES_Files.zip To Download Individual Files Below, Right-click (PC) or control + click (Mac) and select “Save Link As”, then save file: