Stairwell Radial Wrap
This surface mount Stairwell Radial Wrap (LRW) is a modern, energy-efficient LED luminaire used for low profile applications, stairwells, corridors, and general illumination. The Stairwell Radial Wrap offers a multi-dimming, ultrasonic occupancy sensor option that allows staircases to be illuminated at full output only when needed and switch to a user-selected standby option when unoccupied. Multiple options for time delay allow users to adjust settings to meet local codes and regulations.
- Lumen packages ranging from 2000L to 9500L.
- Tunable White (TW) options available.
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Commercial Spaces
- Retail Spaces
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities
- Stairwells & Corridors
- ETL Listed.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- BAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Code gauge white steel with die-cast end caps.
- Vandal resistant proprietary ribbed, frosted lens.
- Continuous rows are available (consult factory).
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen packages. (0-10V dimming standard).
- On/Off occupancy sensor and programmable smart sensor with daylight harvesting available.
- Ultrasonic sensor with optional multi-level dimming available. user selectable standby options (10, 25, or 50%) and time delay adjustments (5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes).
- Surface (ceiling or wall) mount ready.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year Warranty