Stairwell Radial Wrap Tunable White LED
LRW TW LED
The Stairwell Radial Wrap Tunable White LED LRW TW LED is a modern, energy-efficient LED replacement for a typical 2 lamp T8 wrap. This modern surface-mounted luminaire is used for low profile applications, stairwells, corridors, and general illumination. The Stairwell Radial Wrap Tunable White LED offers a multi-dimming, ultrasonic occupancy sensor option that allows staircases to be illuminated at full output only when needed and switch to a user-selected standby option when unoccupied. Multiple options for time delay allow users to adjust settings to meet local codes and regulations. The LRW TW LED is also “controls ready”, capable of working with virtually any network controls or building automation.
Change and adapt delivered light color easily with Xtralight’s Tunable White LED. Control and customize the color temperature of lighting which affects alertness and productivity at work and school. High-tech and innovative, including Tunable White options in your lighting selection will decrease the number of SKUs you will need in your lighting design while increasing student and employee performance.
To See the complete list of Tunable White products, Click Here
- An energy-efficient LED replacement for a 2L T8 wrap that’s ideal for corridors, hallways and other commercial spaces.
- Multi-step dimming, ultrasonic occupancy sensor available (formerly LST LED). Standby options (10, 25 or 50%) and time delay adjustments (5, 10, 15 or 30 minutes).
- Die-cast end caps offer a modern, architectural aesthetic.
- Controls Ready: Capable of working with virtually any network controls or building automation.
- Backed by our 5-year warranty
- Commercial Facitilies
- Available in 2, 4 or 8 ft. models. Continuous rows are available (please consult factory).
- Housing: Code gauge aluminum, pre-painted white standard utilizing die-cast end caps.
- Custom colors available, please consult factory.
- Lens: Proprietary ribbed, frosted lens that’s vandal resistant.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming option is standard. 480V option available.
- LED modules individually replaceable ensuring easy serviceability in the field.
- Surface (ceiling or wall) and adjustable cable mount ready.
- Best In class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Lumen Maintenance: >100,000 hours at 70% initial lumens (L70).
- ETL listed. UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl