The TRL is a low profile luminaire ideal for commercial and institutional facilities. Specifically for low glare requirements, the TRL features a NEMA type “G” ceiling grid design.
- Energy-efficient, recessed, static troffer for commercial and institutional facilities.
- Standard lens replacement.
- Available in two, three or four lamp configurations.
- Lens frame hinged and cam latched.
- NEMA type G ceiling grid fixture (slotted T option) for low glare requirements.
- Healthcare Facilities
- Commercial Space
- Fixture components are code gauge steel, painted white.
- End caps are interlocked and secured with screws for strength and rigidity.
- Mitered steel door frame is post-painted white, hinged and cam latched from either side.
- Standard lens is pattern 12 acrylic .100? thick (other options available).
- Optional reflectors are code gauge aluminum held in place with pinch tabs for easy ballast access.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- U.L. listed damp location.