Recessed Architectural Linear Tunable White LED
RAL LED TW
Change and adapt delivered light color easily with Xtralight’s Tunable White LED. Control and customize the color temperature of lighting which affects alertness and productivity at work and school. High-tech and innovative, including Tunable White options in your lighting selection will decrease the number of SKUs you will need in your lighting design while increasing student and employee performance.
The Recessed Architectural Linear LED (RAL LED) is a stylish, recessed linear luminaire designed to provide the ambient lighting that is visually comfortable and without glare. Featuring construction that can be highly customized, the RAL LED provides flexibility for both new construction and retrofit applications. The RAL LED offers your choice of hard or grid ceiling options and the unique capability to add return air slots. Its elegant, simplistic aesthetics accommodate office spaces, showrooms, retail spaces and other areas requiring linear accent lighting. As is with all XtraLight LED luminaires, the RAL LED is “controls ready” to incorporate virtually any network controls and building automation.
Contact us for Spec Sheets
- An energy-efficient LED replacement for recessed linear fluorescent luminaires.
- Wide range of lengths and widths to fit any design requirements.
- Ideal for new construction or retrofit applications.
- Optional emergency battery is available in 4 ft. and up.
- Backed by XtraLight’s 5-year warranty.
- Office Spaces
- Municipal Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Retail Spaces
- Show Rooms
- Hospitality Areas
- Corridor Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Display Areas
- Cove Lighting
- Linear Ambient Lighting
- Housing: 20 ga. steel, post painted white. Custom colors are available (consult factory).
- Optional air vent flange is post painted black.
- Frosted polycarbonate lens is standard; lift and shift design.
- Hard or grid ceiling mounting options available.
- Custom widths, lengths and continuous row mounting available (consult factory).
- LED Driver: 24VD Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming standard.
- LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connectors ensuring easy serviceability.
- Best In Class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min. 80 CRI).
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2.
- Suitable for damp locations.