Slim Profile Strip Tunable White LED
SPS LED TW
Change and adapt delivered light color easily with Xtralight’s Tunable White LED. Control and customize the color temperature of lighting which affects alertness and productivity at work and school. High-tech and innovative, including Tunable White options in your lighting selection will decrease the number of SKUs you will need in your lighting design while increasing student and employee performance.
The Slim Profile Strip (SPS LED) is an energy-efficient LED strip that’s ideal for all commercial, industrial and manufacturing applications.
The SPS LED offers high-performance lighting in a cost-efficient strip. It has a small profile body, only 2.6″ high and has no visible hardware or mounting holes. Available in 2, 4 or 8-foot models, this new luminaire has a variety of lumen packages ranging from 1500L (9 Watts) to 14,000L (106W) and offers an optional precision-edged acrylic round or square lens. Additionally, a wire guard accessory is available to order without the lens option. Like many of our products, the SPS is “controls ready” to work with virtually any network controls or building automation.
SPS LED Features
- Small profile body (2.6” high) with no visible hardware or mounting holes.
- Energy-efficient LED continuous row or individual with an efficiency of up to 135 lm/w.
- Models ranging from 1,500L (9 Watts) to 14,000L (106 Watts).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Housing is 22 gauge CRS pre-painted gloss white in 2, 4 or 8 ft. models.
- Optional round or square frosted acrylic lenses available (Wire guard accessory sold separately).
- Best in class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Emergency battery back-up and energy-saving occupancy sensors are available, factory-installed.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
With Tunable White technology, users can dynamically control the color temperature to create the right visual environment that best enhances activities, materials, and aesthetics of the space.
- Commercial Facilities
- Industrial/Manufacturing Facilities
- Cove Lighting
- Available in 2, 4 or 8-foot models.
- Housing: 22 gauge CRS pre-painted gloss white.
- Optional round or square frosted acrylic lenses available.
- Wire guard accessory sold separately.
- Surface (ceiling or wall) and adjustable cable mount ready.
- Optional quick-mount bracket is available.
- LED modules individually replaceable ensuring easy serviceability in the field.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming option is standard.
- Best in class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K & 5000K CCT (min 80 CRI)
- Lumen Maintenance: TBD
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a completed list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl
- 5-Year limited warranty