UVC High Power Ultraviolet Disinfection System Handheld Copy
Imagine no longer having to worry about harmful bacteria and viruses invading your home or workspace. XtraLight’s UVC High Power Ultraviolet Disinfection System Handheld combats the spread of pathogens and microorganisms by inactivating them. The Handheld UV-C High Power Disinfection System is perfect for many applications both public and private and it quickly eradicates germs on multiple surfaces.
Follow 6 steps for an effective disinfection process. Click Here. We explain the calculations with links to our Log Reduction Chart. Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi, and Protozoa are all included in the list. Not even Black Mold can resist the disinfecting power of UV-C!! To learn more about Ultraviolet wavelengths with links to what the experts are saying Click Here
UVC High Power Ultraviolet Disinfection System Handheld
- Portable UV-C Handheld system to disinfect and rid spaces of microorganisms
- Vega®uv-c high-reflective material by Almeco is designed to accelerate the sanitizing power of UVC wavelengths
- Uses two quartz glass germicidal UVC lamps (254 nm wavelengths) with ceramic caps with easy lamp replacement
- Antimicrobial white polyester powder coat post painted
- Secure wire guard for lamp protection
- Plastic-formed comfort grip handle including additional grip
- Mobile carrying case to store device and PPE
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Medical Facilities
- Daycare Facilities
- Retail/Office Space
- Equipment and other devices
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- And many other spaces and surfaces
Included in Purchase
- 1 UV-C Handheld Disinfection System
- 1 Pair UVC glasses with case
- 1 Pair UVC gloves
- 1 UVC face shield
- 1 UVC warning sign
- 10 Dosimeter cards
- 1 mobile carrying case
- 1 UVC Window Cling
- Length: 24 in.
- Width: 9 in.
- Height: 6 in.
- 5.5 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs
- 254 nm wavelength
- Irradiance: 2.8 mJ/cm2 @ 4 in.
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- 40W (2 lamps: 20W each)
- 120V; 60Hz
- FCC compliant with Part 15 Class A
- Lightweight aluminum housing with white antimicrobial polyester powdercoat
- Quartz glass germicidal UVC lamps with ceramic end caps and G13 sockets
- For optimum results, replace UVC lamps after 9,000 hours up to one year of operation
- Contact factory for lamp replacement and pricing
- Unit backed by XtraLight’s UV Warranty
Store, protect, and transport the UV-C Handheld unit and accessories with this included carrying case. For strength, durability, and protection it features unibody construction, a weather-resistant 600D nylon shell, and dual zippers that can accommodate an optional, user-supplied padlock. There’s also a convenient business card/ID pocket on the top of the bag. Gear is easily organized with the three included touch-fastening dividers and floating inner lid. Bright yellow fabric lining the inside of the case and the dividers make it easier to locate gear in low light.
Store a few stands, umbrellas, and other accessories on top of the inner lid. A variety of accessories may be stored in the large mesh, zippered, inner accessory pocket. Carry your LKB-R1 with the heavy-duty folding plastic grip handle, twin hand straps with grip handle, or rollover flat ground with the heavy-duty, ball-bearing casters. A long rubber skid plate helps protect the bottom of the bag. Upright standing is possible thanks to the two rubber feet located on the bottom of the bag, opposite the wheels.
- Excessive exposure to UVC can cause adverse effects on the eyes, retina, skin, the circadian system, and the immune system.
- Human overexposure causes temporary skin redness and harsh eye irritation.
- Symptoms may take 4 to 24 hours to occur after exposure.
WARNING: To guard against damage observe basic safety precautions including Wear protective gear when operating and handling the unit including goggles, gloves, and face shields. Read and follow all instructions, warnings, and safety notices instructions. Do not expose eyes and skin to direct or reflected UVC rays as they are harmful.