UV-C High Power Ultraviolet Surface
Imagine no longer having to worry about harmful bacteria and viruses invading your home or workspace. XtraLight’s UVC High Power Ultraviolet Disinfection System Surface combats the spread of pathogens and microorganisms by inactivating them. The UV-C High Power Ultraviolet Disinfection System Surface is perfect for many applications both public and private and it quickly eradicates germs on multiple surfaces. Featuring both a surface and corner mount option, the opportunities are endless.
Follow 6 steps for an effective disinfection process. Click Here. We explain the calculations with links to our Log Reduction Chart. Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi, and Protozoa are all included in the list. Not even Black Mold can resist the disinfecting power of UV-C!! To learn more about Ultraviolet wavelengths with links to what the experts are saying Click Here
UVC High Power Ultraviolet Disinfection System Surface
- Single troffer fixture that delivers both UV-C disinfection and
White LED light with comfortable, low glare illumination
- Available in both a ceiling mount and corner mount option
- Any other unoccupied space
- 2 ft.
- 4 ft.
- 254 nm wavelength
- Irradiance: .2 mJ/cm2 @ 5 ft.
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- 12–277 V; 50/60 Hz
- FCC compliant with Part 15 Class A
- Custom fabricated wire guard post powder painted white after
- 20 gauge steel housing, post powder painted white
- Quartz glass germicidal UVC lamps with ceramic end caps and
- Wall or Ceiling mounted sensors
- 95% reflective optic
- For optimum results, replace UVC lamps after 9,000 hours or one year of operation
- Contact factory for lamp replacement and pricing
- Unit backed by XtraLight’s UV Warranty
Carrying Case and Safety Information
WARNING: To guard against damage observe basic safety precautions including Wear protective gear when operating including goggles, gloves, and face shields. Read and follow all instructions, warnings, and safety notices instructions. Do not expose eyes and skin to direct or reflected UVC rays as they are harmful.