UV-C High Power Ultraviolet Hybrid Troffer
Imagine no longer having to worry about harmful bacteria and viruses invading your home or workspace. XtraLight’s UVC High Power Ultraviolet Hybrid Troffer combats the spread of pathogens and microorganisms by inactivating them. The UV-C High Power Ultraviolet Hyrbid Troffer is perfect for many applications both public and private and it quickly eradicates germs on multiple surfaces.
Follow 6 steps for an effective disinfection process. Click Here. We explain the calculations with links to our Log Reduction Chart. Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi, and Protozoa are all included in the list. Not even Black Mold can resist the disinfecting power of UV-C!! To learn more about Ultraviolet wavelengths with links to what the experts are saying Click Here
UVC High Power Ultraviolet Hybrid
- Single troffer fixture that delivers both UV-C disinfection and
White LED light with comfortable, low glare illumination
- Medical Facilities
- Daycare Facilities
- Retails/Office Space
- Equipment and other devices
- Healthcare and Hospitals
- 254 nm wavelength
- Irradiance: .06 mJ/cm2 @ 8 ft.
- Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
- Voltage: 120V AC input
- LED Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power
supply factory calibrated to LED modules.
- 120V with 0-10V dimming as standard on LEDs
- Best In Class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K, CCT (min 80
- Occupancy sensor lighting control with both PIR and ultrasonic
sensors up to 1000 sq ft
- Toolless access to the plenum
- Housing is 22 gauge white matte steel
- LED source is indirect
- LED optic is in roll form to provide a volumetric appearance
- End caps riveted to housing for strength and rigidity
- Driver & UVC ballast are accessible from the plenum
- Frameless lens provides a clean appearance.
- Impact resistant, clear polycarbonate covers LED modules
- For optimum results, replace UVC lamps after 9,000 hours or one year of operation
- Contact factory for lamp replacement and pricing
- Unit backed by XtraLight’s UV Warranty
Carrying Case and Safety Information
WARNING: To guard against damage observe basic safety precautions including Wear protective gear when operating including goggles, gloves, and face shields. Read and follow all instructions, warnings, and safety notices instructions. Do not expose eyes and skin to direct or reflected UVC rays as they are harmful.