Vapor Tight Co-Extruded
The Vapor Tight Co-Extruded (VTC) is a uniquely shaped, highly-efficient LED luminaire designed to be weather resistant and corrosion free with no exposed parts. This enclosed and gasketed luminaire is easy to clean and service for wash down areas, industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, food processing, refrigeration, parking garages and other commercial applications.
- A uniquely shaped, highly efficient LED luminaire designed to be weather resistant and corrosion free with no exposed parts.
- Completely versatile for multiple applications that need a luminaire that’s easy to clean and service.
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure.
- Wash Down Areas
- Cold Storage
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Parking Garages
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP66 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant.
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- F1 rated grey acrylic co-extruded housing and lens all in one piece.
- Available in 2’, 4’ or 8’ lengths. UL approved and evaluated for daisy chaining.
- Gasketed end caps (two per fixture) have knockouts available for easy wiring access.
- Voltage: 120-277V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard).
- Operating temperature: min -40°C (-40°F)
- Wet location occupancy, microwave, and programmable smart sensor options available.
- Luminaire is surface mount, adjustable cable, and chain hang ready. Threaded pendant option available.
- Luminaire is surface mount, adjustable cable, and chain hang ready. Threaded pendant option available. Backed by XtraLight’s limited 10-year warranty.