Vapor Tight Linear Wildlife Friendly LED
VTE LED Wildlife
The Vapor Tight Enclosure LED – Wildlife Friendly Light (VTE-W) is a highly-efficient LED luminaire designed to be a weather-resistant, corrosion-free fixture that follows Florida Wildlife Commission regulations. This enclosed and gasketed luminaire is easy to clean and service for wash down areas, industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, food processing, refrigeration, parking garages, and other commercial applications.
To see our full collection of Wildlife Friendly products:
To read more, visit our blog post here:
All IES Files: VTE-WL-ies
- Suitable for ambient operation down to -40°C (-40°F).
- Utilizes high efficiency LED technology.
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure.
- Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Sea Turtle Nesting Beaches
- Migratory Corridors
- Dark-Sky Friendly Communities
- Parking Garages
- Weather resistant, corrosion free construction.
- High impact polyester, fire retardant fiberglass housing.
- Impact resistant diffuser secured to housing with plastic cam latches.
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosure from most hostile environments.
- Economical mounting system can provide dramatic savings on the installation labor.
- Knockouts and ed plugs provided for easy wiring access.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Driver: 24VDC Class II, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Best-in-Class amber LED’s with a targeted spectrum at 590nm or red LED’s with a targeted spectrum at 630nm.
- Wiring: Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules are factory tested to ensure luminaire performance and quality.
- Optional supplemental 20kA surge protection available.
- Surface mount, single loop adjustable cable, and chain hang ready.
- 10-year limited warranty.