Vapor Tight High Bay Hazardous Location
VTH HL CLASS 1 DIVISION 2 GROUPS A/B/C/D
The Vapor Tight High Bay Hazardous Location (VTH HL) is a low profile industrial linear luminaire designed for durability and reliability in hazardous locations. This fixture features a UL 5VA fiberglass housing with an F1 Weatherability rating and a Polycarbonate impact-resistant lens.
- Lumen packages ranging from 9000L to 18000L.
- Hazardous Location LED Vapor Tight Enclosed, Class I Div II Group A/B/C/D.
- Utilizes high efficiency LED technology.
- NEMA-4X vapor tight enclosure suitable for areas prone to dirt and moisture conditions.
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure
- LED modules are individually replaceable providing easy serviceability in the field.
- Hazardous Locations
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Energy, Gas & Oil Refineries
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for hazardous and wet locations
- IP67 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Weather resistant and corrosion free construction.
- Housing constructed of white UL 5VA fiberglass with an F1 Weatherability rating.
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosures from most corrosive environments.
- Sealed end holes on either end provide convenient wiring entry points.
- Stainless steel cam latches standard.
- Diffuser is 100% impact resistant acrylic secured to housing with stainless steel cam latches.
- Voltage: 120-277V AC input
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to
lumen packages (0-10V dimming standard)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°Fto +122°F)
- Consult factory for control options.
- Standard mounting is V-hanger, Y-adjustable cable and chain hang ready.
- Surface mount mount option available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.