Vapor Tight High Bay LED Wildlife Friendly
VTH LED Wildlife
The new Vapor Tight High Bay LED Wildlife Friendly VTH LED Wildlife is a low profile industrial linear luminaire designed for durability and reliability in wet locations that are ecologically sensitive. The Vapor Tight High Bay LED Wildlife Friendly features a UL 5VA fiberglass housing with an F1 weather-ability rating and a polycarbonate impact-resistant lens. It’s designed to be used in warehouses, freezers, and food processing areas that require luminaires with a wash down rating. Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
To see our full collection of Wildlife Friendly products:
To read more, visit our blog post here:
All IES Files: VTH-WL-ies
- Designed for use in warehouses, freezers, and food processing areas. Ideal for areas requiring luminaires with a wash down rating.
- Utilizes high efficiency LED technology.
- NEMA-4X Vapor tight enclosure suitable for areas prone to dirt and moisture prone conditions.
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Sea Turtle Nesting Beaches
- Migratory Corridors
- Dark-Sky Friendly Communities
- Restricted Lighting Installations
- Parking Garages
- Wildlife Conservations
- Highways and Interstates
- Weather resistant, corrosion free construction.
- Housing constructed of UL 5VA fiberglass with an F1 weather-ability rating.
- Diffuser is 100% impact resistant acrylic secured to housing with stainless steel cam latches.
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosure from most corrosive environments.
- Sealed end holes on either end provide convenient wiring entry points.
- Stainless steel cam latches standard.
- Precision molded optics for superior uniformity, minimal light trespass and maximum spacing.
- IP66 rated LED light engines prevent dust and moisture from degrading performance.
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- Zero uplight (UO) is night-sky friendly, reduces wasted light.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (standard); 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (optional).
- Driver: 24VDC Class II, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Best-in-Class amber LED’s with a targeted spectrum at 590nm or red LED’s with a targeted spectrum at 630nm.
- V-hangar, Y-adjustable cable and chain hang ready. Surface mount and pendant mount options available.
- 10-year limited warranty.