Home / LED Lighting Products / Vapor Tight High Bay Wildlife Friendly
Vapor Tight High Bay Wildlife Friendly
The Vapor Tight High Bay Wildlife Friendly (VTH WL) is a shielded, long-wavelength luminaire certified by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. The Vapor Tight High Bay Wildlife Friendly features a UL 5VA fiberglass housing with an F1 weather-ability rating and a polycarbonate impact-resistant lens. It’s designed to be used in warehouses, freezers, and food processing areas that require luminaires with a wash down rating. Also available in Hazardous Location & Standard Configurations.
Categories: Specialty Applications, Wildlife Certified Lighting Tags: Industrial, LED, Outdoor, Wildlife LED Lighting
Specification Sheet(s)Photometric-IES File(s)Product Detail
Adjustable Cable Hanger Y-toggle Spec Shee.pdf
All IES Files: VTH-WL-ies
- Wildlife Lighting certified by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
- Utilizes high efficiency LED technology.
- NEMA-4X vapor tight enclosure suitable for areas prone to dirt and moisture conditions.
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure
- LED modules are individually replaceable providing easy serviceability in the field.
- Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Sea Turtle Nesting Beaches
- Migratory Corridors
- Dark-Sky Friendly Communities
- FWC #2019-119
- ETL Listed
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for wet locations
- IP67 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Weather resistant, corrosion free construction.
- Housing constructed of white UL 5VA fiberglass with an F1 Weatherability rating.
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosure from most corrosive environments.
- Sealed end holes on either end provide convenient wiring entry points.
- Stainless steel cam latches standard.
- Diffuser is 100% impact resistant acrylic secured to housing with stainless steel cam latches.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen packages (0-10V dimming standard)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Wet location occupancy and programmable smart sensor options available.
- Standard mounting is V-hanger, Y-adjustable cable and chain hang ready.
- Surface and pendant mount options available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.