Vapor Tight High Bay
The Vapor Tight High Bay (VTH) is a low profile industrial linear luminaire designed for durability and reliability in wet locations. It features a UL 5VA fiberglass housing with an F1 weatherability rating and a polycarbonate impact-resistant diffuser. It’s designed to be used in warehouses, freezers, and food processing areas that require luminaires with a wash down rating. Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F). Also available in Hazardous Location & Standard Configurations.
- Lumen packages ranging from 9000L to 30000L.
- Utilizes high efficiency LED technology.
- NEMA-4X vapor tight enclosure suitable for areas prone to dirt and moisture conditions.
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure.
- LED modules are individually replaceable providing easy serviceability in the field.
- Cold Storage
- Food & Beverage
- Under Canopy & Ceiling
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Parking Garages
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP67 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Weather resistant, corrosion free construction.
- Housing constructed of white UL 5VA fiberglass with an F1 Weatherability rating.
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosures from most corrosive environments.
- Sealed end holes on either end provide convenient wiring entry points.
- Stainless steel cam latches standard.
- Diffuser is 100% impact resistant acrylic secured to housing with stainless steel cam latches.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2. constant current, calibrated to lumen packages (0-10V dimming standard)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Wet location occupancy and programmable smart sensor options available.
- Standard mounting is V-hanger, Y-adjustable cable nd chain hang ready.
- Surface mount option available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 10-year warranty.