Vapor Tight Linear LED Hazardous Location
VTE LED HL
The Vapor Tight Linear LED Hazardous Location VTE LED HL is a low profile LED linear light designed for industrial use, featuring durability and reliability in hazardous locations. The Vapor Tight Linear LED Hazardous Location features a high impact polyester, fire retardant fiberglass housing with an impact-resistant lens. Perfect for walk-in fridges and many other applications.
Class 1 Div 2 Groups A/B/C/D
- Utilizes high efficiency patented LED technology.
- Suitable for ambient operation down to -40°C (-40°F).
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Hazardous Locations
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Industrial Facilities
- Weather resistant and corrosion free construction with no exposed parts to corrode.
- High impact polyester, fire retardant fiberglass housing.
- Impact resistant diffuser secured to housing with plastic cam latches.
- Clear cam latches standard (optional stainless steel available).
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosures from most hostile environments.
- Economical mounting system can provide dramatic savings on the installation labor.
- Knockouts and end plugs provided for easy wiring access.
- Voltage: 120-277VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Driver and LED modules easily accessible. LED modules individually replaceable via plug-in connector insuring easy serviceability.
- Best-In-Class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 80 CRI).
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V or 0-10V dimming option is available.
- Wiring: Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules are factory tested to ensure luminaire performance and quality.
- Optional supplemental 20kV/20kA surge protection available.
- Surface mount, single loop adjustable cable, and chain hang ready.