Vapor Tight Linear Wildlife Friendly
The Vapor Tight Linear Wildlife Friendly (VTE WL) light is a highly-efficient, shielded, and long wavelength LED luminaire designed to be a weather-resistant and corrosion-free fixture that complies to Florida Wildlife Commission regulations. This enclosed and gasketed luminaire is easy to clean and service for wash down areas, industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, food processing, refrigeration, parking garages, and other commercial applications. Also available in Hazardous Location & Standard Configurations.
All IES Files: VTE-WL-ies
- Ideal for areas requiring luminaires with a wash down rating.
- Wildlife Lighting certified by the Florida Fish and Wildlife
- Conservation Commission
- Utilizes high efficiency LED technology.
- NEMA-4X vapor tight enclosure suitable for areas prone to dirt and moisture conditions.
- Suitable for ambient operation down to -40°C (-40°F).
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure.
- Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Sea Turtle Nesting Beaches
- Migratory Corridors
- Dark-Sky Friendly Communities
- FWC #2019-119
Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
Suitable for wet locations
ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Weather resistant, corrosion free construction.
- Housing constructed of white UL 5VA fiberglass with an F1 Weatherability rating.
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosures from most hostile environments.
- Knockouts and end plugs provided for easy wiring access.
- Diffuser is 100% impact resistant acrylic secured to housing with clear cam latches standard (optional stainless steel available).
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard)
- Wet location occupancy and programmable smart sensor options available.
- Surface mount, single loop adjustable cable, and chain hang ready.
- Pendant mount option available
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.