Vapor Tight Linear
The Vapor Tight Linear (VTE) is a low profile LED linear light designed for industrial use, featuring durability and reliability in hazardous locations. The Vapor Tight Linear Hazardous Location features a high impact polyester, fire retardant fiberglass housing with an impact-resistant lens. Perfect for walk-in fridges and many other applications.
- Ideal for areas requiring luminaires with a wash down rating.
- Utilizes high efficiency LED technology.
- NEMA-4X vapor tight enclosure suitable for areas prone to dirt and moisture conditions.
- Suitable for ambient operation down to -40°C (-40°F).
- Manufactured from NSF listed components and enclosure.
- Wash Down Areas
- Cold Storage
- Food & Beverage
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Parking Garages
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP67 Rated.
- NSF Listed
- BAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org.
- Weather resistant, corrosion free construction.
- Housing constructed of white UL 5VA fiberglass with a F1 Weatherability rating.
- Poured-in-place gasket and cam latches seal the enclosures from most hostile environments.
- Knockouts and end plugs provided for easy wiring access.
- Diffuser is 100% impact resistant acrylic secured to housing with clear cam latches standard (optional stainless steel available).
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard).
- Wet location occupancy, microwave, and programmable smart sensor options available.
- Surface mount, single loop adjustable cable, and chain hang ready.
- Pendant mount option available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year Warranty.