Vesica® Direct Indirect Suspended LED
The Vesica Indirect Direct Suspended LED (VES LED) is a specification-grade LED linear luminaire that’s ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail, hospitality, healthcare, and commercial applications.
Inspired by the ancient geometrical shape, the Vesica Direct Indirect Suspended (VES LED) embodies a level of sophistication and elegance that easily compliments your personal style. The Vesica is more than just light. This distinctively contoured luminaire can stand alone as an extraordinary lighting statement piece or will integrate naturally into any existing room architecture. From the customized light distributions to the multiple color finishes, the Vesica is engineered to be an expression of you. Boldly unique. The low-profile body, only 3” high, is offered in 4 ft. or 8 ft. models as well as continuous rows. It’s available lumen packages range from 4,000L to 20,000L with significant efficacies to match.
Vesica LED Product Features
Bold Lighting That Defines Your Space
Proudly Built To Look Remarkable and Perform
Even More Enhanced Options To Choose From
Do You Need Even More Vesica Options? We got them.
* Choice Light Distribution (Up/Down)
* Griplock® Cable Canopy or Pendant Canopy Mounting
* Matte White, Matte Black, Silver or Custom Colors Available
* Emergency LED Driver (120-277V Only)
* Integrated Lutron® Drivers Available
* Integrated Lighting Controls Available (Consult Factory)
All IES Files:
- Up to 20322 Lm delivered
- A high performing LED luminaire that offers exceptional visual comfort with unique lens aesthetics and a sleek curved profile.
- Available for continuous row or individual placement with light output up to 2,500 lumens/ft.
- Choice of light distributions to meet different application needs.
- Controls Ready: Capable of working with virtually any network controls or building automation.
- Tunable White option is available.
- Available in 4, 6, or 8 ft. models.
- Extruded aluminum and steel post-painted textured matte white, matte black, silver, or custom color (consult factory).
- Die-cast end caps mechanically spring-loaded to body for ease of accessibility in the field.
- High-efficiency frosted acrylic lens.
- Suspended with field-adjustable Griplock® cable canopy or pendant mount options. Mounting accessory, (shipped separately) must be chosen with fixture.
- LED modules are individually replaceable ensuring easy serviceability in the field.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming option is standard.
- Available light distributions (Up%/Down%): 50/50, 30/70, 70/30, 20/80 or 0/100
- Best In Class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K CCT (min 80 CRI)
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10-year warranty.