Vesica Direct Indirect Suspended
The Vesica Indirect Direct Suspended LED (VES LED) is a specification-grade LED linear luminaire that’s ideal for offices, conference rooms, retail, hospitality, healthcare, and commercial applications.
Inspired by the ancient geometrical shape, the Vesica Direct Indirect Suspended (VES LED) embodies a level of sophistication and elegance that easily compliments your personal style. The Vesica is more than just light. This distinctively contoured luminaire can stand alone as an extraordinary lighting statement piece or will integrate naturally into any existing room architecture. From the customized light distributions to the multiple color finishes, the Vesica is engineered to be an expression of you. Boldly unique. The low-profile body, only 3” high, is offered in 4 ft. or 8 ft. models as well as continuous rows. It’s available lumen packages range from 4,000L to 20,000L with significant efficacies to match.
Vesica LED Product Features
Bold Lighting That Defines Your Space
Proudly Built To Look Remarkable and Perform
Even More Enhanced Options To Choose From
Do You Need Even More Vesica Options? We got them.
* Choice Light Distribution (Up/Down)
* Griplock® Cable Canopy or Pendant Canopy Mounting
* Matte White, Matte Black, Silver or Custom Colors Available
* Emergency LED Driver (120-277V Only)
* Integrated Lutron® Drivers Available
* Integrated Lighting Controls Available (Consult Factory)
All IES Files: VES_IES_Files.zip
VES LED Features
- An architecturally designed, indirect/direct suspended LED luminaire that’s perfect for offices, conference rooms, hospitality areas, retail spaces, healthcare and other institutions.
- Available for continuous row or individual placement with light output up to 2,500 lumens/ft.
- Lumen Output: 4,000L (31W) – 20,000L (168W)
- Light Distributions Available (Up/Down): 50%/50%, 30%/70%, 70%/30%, 20%/80% or 0%/100%
- Housing: Extruded aluminum and steel with die cast end caps mechanically spring loaded to the body for ease of accessibility in the field. Available in 4 or 8 foot models.
- Finish: Post-painted textured matte white, matte black, silver or custom color (consult factory).
- Lens: Uniquely curved, high-efficient frosted acrylic lens.
- Optics: Best-in-class LEDs 3000K, 3500K and 4000K (min 80 CRI) with light distributions (up/down) to choose from.
- Mounting: Suspended with field-adjustable Griplock® cable canopy or pendant mount options.
- “Controls Ready” to accommodate virtually any network controls or building automation.
- Manufactured in Houston, Texas and backed by an industry leading 10-year warranty.
- Office Spaces
- Conference Rooms
- Commercial Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Financial Institutions
- Retail Spaces
- Hospitality Areas
- Available in 4 ft. or 8 ft. models.
- Extruded aluminum and steel post-painted textured matte white, matte black, silver or custom color (consult factory).
- Diecast end caps mechanically spring loaded to body for ease of accessibility in the field.
- High efficiency frosted acrylic lens.
- Suspended with field-adjustable Griplock® cable canopy or pendant mount options. Mounting accessory, (shipped separately) must be chosen with fixture.
- LED modules are individually replaceable ensuring easy serviceability in the field.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V, 0-10V dimming option is standard.
- Multiple light distributions available (Up%/Down%)
- Best In Class LEDs: 3000K, 3500K and 4000K CCT (min 80 CRI)
- ETL Listed. Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for damp locations.
- 10-Year limited warranty