Viento Area Luminaire
The Viento Area Luminaire (VNT LED) from XtraLight sets the stage for the next generation in illumination performance for site, area, and parking lot lighting applications. Masterfully engineered, the Viento was designed specifically to leverage the optical and thermal characteristics unique to LED technology. Multiple precision optics provide optimal flexibility for the specific application. The optics are sealed directly to the LED board housing, eliminating the need for a secondary enclosure thus maximizing performance. Aesthetically, the sleek and clean lines of the Viento’s form factor were styled to blend beautifully with the overall theme of any architectural plan, minimizing the size and weight of supporting structures. Inspired by the designers of European sports cars, the Viento is both elegant and minimalistic with its approach.
- Lumen packages ranging from 4000L to 30000L.
- Outstanding photometric performance results in excellent uniformity, optimal pole spacing and lower power density.
- Low profile architectural design offers a contemporary appearance with excellent light output.
- Enhanced foot candles delivered utilizing multiple optical options.
- Area Lighting
- Retail Spaces
- Street Lighting
- Auto Dealerships & Sales Lots
- Parks & Recreation Areas
- Safety & Security
- ETL Listed
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for wet locations
- 3G Vibration Rated
- IP 66 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Thermal management achieved with a one piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins and a hinged electrical compartment with tool less entry.
- Thermoset powder coat, available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory)
- IP66, precision molded, polycarbonate optics providing impact resistance and UV stabilization.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard)
- Surge Protection: 20kA standard.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Programmable smart sensor and twist-lock receptacle control options available.
- Integral arm with key hole slot facilitates quick and easy installation.
- Included nut plate eliminates loose hardware in the pole and reduces installation labor.
- Adjustable slip fitter, round pole adaptor, universal pole adaptor, and other mounting options available as accessories.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.