Viento Area Site LED Large Luminaire
VNT LED Large
The Viento Area Site LED Large Luminaire from XtraLight sets the stage for the next generation in illumination performance for site, area, and parking lot lighting applications. Masterfully engineered, the Viento was designed specifically to leverage the optical and thermal characteristics unique to LED technology. Multiple precision optics provide optimal flexibility for the specific application. The optics are sealed directly to the LED board housing, eliminating the need for a secondary enclosure thus maximizing performance. Aesthetically, the sleek and clean lines of the Viento’s form factor were styled to blend beautifully with the overall theme of any architectural plan, minimizing the size and weight of supporting structures. Inspired by the designers of European sports cars, the Viento is both elegant and minimalistic with its approach.
The Viento Area and Site is available in three sizes and various styles. See the full Viento collection here
- Outstanding photometric performance results in sites with excellent uniformity, optimal pole spacing and lower power density.
- Optics are completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP66).
- Low profile architectural design offers a contemporary appearance with excellent light output.
- Utilizes high efficiency patented Lumileds LED technology.
- Controls ready luminaire for independent operation or remote management.
- Operating temperature -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory).
- 10-year limited warranty
- Auto Dealership Sales Lots
- Parking Lots
- Educational/Business Campuses
- Parks & Recreation Areas
- Security Areas
- Mall & Retail Spaces
- Housing: One-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling.
- The LED driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting to promote low operating temperature and long life.
- Housing and door are protected with a thermoset TGIC-polyester powder coat finish using a tightly controlled multi-stage process to a uniform 3 mil thickness (min). This finish provides superior protection from corrosion and maximum environmental durability.
- Powder coat finish available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory).
- Integral arm with key hole slot facilitates quick and easy installation.
- Nut plate eliminates loose hardware in the pole and reduces installation labor.
- Precision molded optics for superior uniformity, minimal light trespass and maximum pole spacing.
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- IP66 rated LED light engines prevent dust and moisture from degrading performance.
- Distributions: Type II, Type III, Type IV and Type V. Types II, III, and IV available rotated right or left 90°, factory installed.
- Best in class Lumileds LEDs with 3000K (min 80 CRI), 4000K and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Zero uplight (U0) is night sky friendly, reduces wasted light.
- Lumen Maintenance: >100,000hrs L70 @ 25°C .
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (standard); 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (optional).
- Class 2 electronic drivers are designed to have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours with <1% failure rate.
- Surge Protection: 10kV/10kA standard. 20kV/20kA available.
- NEMA twist-lock receptacle available as an option. NOTE: Photocontrol or shorting cap required for operation (not included).
- Dimming: 0-10v dimmable driver available as an option.
- Passive Infrared (PIR) Photo/Motion Sensor available as an option.
- ETL Listed: Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08
- Suitable for wet locations.
- 3G Vibration Rated for Bridge/Overpass Applications per ANSI C136.31-2010, Test Level 2.
- IP 66 Optics and Housing.
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit: http://www.xtralight.com/dlc or www.designlights.org/qpl