Viento Flood Large
The Viento Flood Large (VNFL) easily combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management, and an appealing architectural design. What makes the Viento Flood light shine brightest of all is the unique mounting options that are integrated with an optional NEMA twist-lock receptacle. With complete independence from the luminaire housing, compatible photocells are always oriented correctly without being affected by the luminaire’s orientation. With IP66 rated precision optics, multiple accessories, and unique mounting options, the Viento Flood Large model is the perfect complement to the Viento family of outdoor products.
- Combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management and an appealing architectural design.
- Optional NEMA twist-lock receptacle integrated into mounting options to ensure correct photocell orientation.
- Exterior Lighting
- Area Lighting
- Auto Dealerships
- Safety & Security
- Parks & Recreation Areas
- ETL Listed
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP66 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Thermal management achieved by a one-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins.
- Powder coat finish, available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory).
- Precision molded optics installed under impact resistant glass enclosure.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 1, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard)
- Surge Protection: 20kA standard
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F)
- Twist lock photocell option available.
- Trunnion and adjustable slip fitter mounting options available (factory installed).
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.