Viento Flood LED Large Hazardous Location
VNFL LED HAZARDOUS LOCATION CLASS 1 DIVISION 2 GROUPS A/B/C/D
The Viento Flood LED Large Hazardous Location (VNFL LED HazLoc) easily combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management, and appealing durability in hazardous locations. What makes the Viento Flood LED light shine brightest of all is the unique mounting options that are integrated with an optional NEMA twist-lock receptacle. With complete independence from the luminaire housing, compatible photocells are always oriented correctly without being affected by the luminaire’s orientation. With IP66 rated precision optics, multiple accessories, and unique mounting options, the Viento Flood Large model is the perfect complement to the Viento family of outdoor products.
Class 1 Division 2 Groups A/B/C/D
- Hazardous Locations
- Oil and Gas & Energy Production
- Security Lighting
- Manufacturing Plants
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities
- Airport/ Airplane Service Bays
- Energy, Gas & Oil Refineries
- Engine and Battery Storage
- Industrial Facilities
- Complies with UL1598, and CSA C22.2#250.0.0:200
- Complies with UL844 and CSA C22.2#137
- Suitable for hazardous and wet Locations
- BAA Compliant
- IP66 Optics and Housing
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Appropriate parts/test guidelines were performed by ATAL www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, please visit www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org
- Temperature rated T4
- The Viento Flood easily combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management and an appealing architectural design.
- Mounting options are integrated with an optional NEMA twist-lock receptacle. With complete independence from the luminaire housing, compatible photocells are always oriented correctly without being affected by the luminaire’s orientation.
- IP66 rated optics available to compliment any application.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Auto Dealerships
- Educational/Business Campuses
- Parks & Recreation Areas
- Parking Lots
- Building Facades
- Security Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- Flag Pole Lighting
- General Exterior Lighting
- Housing: One-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling.
- The LED driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting to promote low operating temperature and long life.
- Housing is protected with a thermoset TGIC-polyester powder coat finish using a tightly controlled multi-stage process to a uniform 3 mil thickness. This finish provides superior protection from corrosion and maximum environmental durability. Finish available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory).
- Impact resistant glass enclosure protects optics from debris or other contaminants from the environment.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- IP66 rated, precision molded optics available: 15°, 30°, 60°, 90° or Asymmetric (factory installed).
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- Best in class LEDs: 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Lumen maintenance: >100,000hrs L70 @ 25°C.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (standard); 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (optional). 0-10V dimming is standard for both.
- Class 1 electronic drivers are designed to have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours with <1% failure rate.
- Vandal shield (VFL-VS), wire guard (VFL-WG) and visor (VFL-VR) accessories are available ordered separately.
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2 No. 250.0-08
- Suitable for Wet Locations.