Viento Flood LED Small Hazardous Location
VNFS LED HazLoc
The Viento Flood LED Small Hazardous Location model (VNFS LED HazLoc) easily combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management, and appealing durability in hazardous locations. What makes the Viento Flood LED light shine brightest of all is the unique mounting options that are integrated with an optional NEMA twist-lock receptacle. With complete independence from the luminaire housing, compatible photocells are always oriented correctly without being affected by the luminaire orientation. With IP66 rated precision optics and unique mounting options, the Viento Flood Small model is the perfect complement to the Viento family of outdoor products.
Class 1 Div 2
- The Viento Flood easily combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management and an appealing architectural design.
- Mounting options are integrated with an optional NEMA twist-lock receptacle. With complete independence from the luminaire housing, compatible photocells are always oriented correctly without being affected by the luminaire’s orientation.
- IP66 rated optics available to compliment any application.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Auto Dealerships
- Educational/Business Campuses
- Parks & Recreation Areas
- Parking Lots
- Building Facades
- Security Lighting
- Flag Pole Lighting
- Accent Lighting
- General Exterior Lighting
- Housing: One-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling.
- The LED driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting to promote low operating temperature and long life.
- Housing is protected with a thermoset TGIC-polyester powder coat finish using a tightly controlled multi-stage process to a uniform 3 mil thickness. This finish provides superior protection from corrosion and maximum environmental durability. Finish available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory).
- Impact resistant glass enclosure protects optics from debris or other contaminants from the environment.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- IP66 rated, precision molded optics available: 25°, 75° or 100° (factory installed).
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- Best in class LEDs: 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Lumen maintenance: >100,000hrs L70 @ 25°C.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (standard); 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (optional). 0-10V dimming is standard for both.
- Class 1 electronic drivers are designed to have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours with <1% failure rate.
- ETL Listed. Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2 No. 250.0-08
- Suitable for Wet Locations.
- IP66 rated housing and optics.