Viento Flood Small Hazardous Location
VNFS HL CLASS 1 DIVISION 2 GROUPS A/B/C/D
The Viento Flood Small Hazardous Location model VNFS HL easily combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management, and appealing durability in hazardous locations. What makes the Viento Flood light shine brightest of all is the unique mounting options that are integrated with an optional NEMA twist-lock receptacle. With complete independence from the luminaire housing, compatible photocells are always oriented correctly without being affected by the luminaire orientation. With IP66 rated precision optics and unique mounting options, the Viento Flood Small model is the perfect complement to the Viento family of outdoor products.
- Lumen packages ranging from 5500L to 10000L.
- Hazardous Location LED flood lights, Class I Div II Group A/B/C/D
- Combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management and an appealing architectural design.
- Hazardous Locations
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Energy, Gas, & Oil Refineries
- Waste Water Treatment Facilities
- ETL Listed.
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP66 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Thermal management achieved by a one-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins.
- Powder coat finish, available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory).
- Optics are IP66 rated, precision molded, optical grade polymer, UV stabilized and impact resistant, available: 25°, 75°, or 100° (factory installed)
- Voltage: 120-277V AC input
- Driver: Class 1, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Consult factory for control options.
- Trunnion and adjustable slip fitter mounting options available (factory installed).
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.
Viento Flood LargeRead more
Viento Area LuminaireRead more