Viento Flood Small
The Viento Flood Small (VNFS) from XtraLight® easily combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management, and appealing architectural design in an LED Luminaire. What makes this LED Flood light shine brightest of all is the unique mounting options that are integrated with an optional NEMA twist-lock receptacle. With complete independence from the luminaire housing, compatible photocells are always oriented correctly without being affected by the luminaire orientation. With IP66 rated precision optics and unique mounting options, the Viento Flood Small model is the perfect complement to the Viento family of outdoor products. Commercial & Industrial LED lighting.
- Combines superior photometric performance, advanced thermal management, and an appealing architectural design.
- Exterior Lighting
- Area Lighting
- Auto Dealerships
- Safety & Security
- Parks & Recreation Areas
- ETL Listed
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- Suitable for wet locations
- IP66 Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Thermal management achieved by a one-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins.
- Powder coat finish, available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory).
- Optics are IP66 rated, precision molded, optical Grade polymer, UV stabilized and impact resistant, available: 25°, 75° or 100° (factory installed).
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input
- Driver: Class 1, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Button photocell option available.
- Trunnion and adjustable slip fitter mounting options available (factory installed).
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year warranty.