Viento Area & Site LED Luminaire Wildlife Friendly
VNT LED Medium Wildlife
Masterfully engineered, the new Viento Medium Wildlife was designed specifically to leverage environmental blending characteristics unique to LED technology. Integrating revolutionary amber LED’s, and a targeted spectrum at 625nm, it provides optimal flexibility for any application. The optics are sealed directly to the housing, eliminating the need for a secondary enclosure. Aesthetically, the sleek and clean lines of the form factor were styled to blend beautifully with the overall theme of any architectural plan, minimizing the size and weight of supporting structures. Inspired by the legendary designs of European sports cars, the Viento is both elegant and minimalistic with its approach. With many facilities running 24/7, owners are always looking for new opportunities to minimize operating costs across the board. The Viento Large Wildlife light excels at combining product performance and significant energy and maintenance savings over the life of the product. A perfect combination that maximizes anyone’s bottom line.
To see our full collection of Wildlife Friendly products:
To read more, visit our blog post here:
All IES Files: VNTM-WL-ies
- Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Sea turtle nesting beaches
- Migratory Corridors
- Dark-sky friendly communities
- Parks & Recreation Areas
- Parking Lots
- Auto-Dealership Sales Lots
- Educational/Business Campuses
- Security Areas
- Mall & Retail Spaces
- Outstanding photometric performance results in sites with excellent uniformity, optimal pole spacing and lower power density.
- Best-In-Class AMBER LED’s with a targeted spectrum at 590nm.
- Zero uplight (UO) is night sky friendly, reduces light pollution.
- Optics are completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP66).
- Operating temperature -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Housing: One-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling.
- The LED driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting to promote low operating temperature and long life.
- Housing and door are protected with a thermoset TGIC-polyester powder coat finish using a tightly controlled multi-stage process to a uniform 3 mil thickness. This finish provides superior protection from corrosion and maximum environmental durability.
- Powder coat finish available in bronze, white or custom colors (consult factory).
- Precision molded optics for superior uniformity, minimal light trespass and maximum pole spacing.
- IP66 rated LED light engines prevent dust and moisture from degrading performance.
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- Distributions: Type II, Type III, Type IV, and Type V. Types II, III, IV available rotated right or left 90°, factory installed.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (standard); 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (optional).
- Class II electronic drivers are designed to have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours with <1% failure rate.
- Surge Protection: 20kA standard.
- NEMA twist-lock receptacle available as an option.
- NOTE: Photocontrol or shorting cap required for operation (not included).
- Dimming: 0-10v dimmable driver available as an option.
- Passive Infrared (PIR) Photo/Motion Sensor option available.
- Integral arm with key hole slot facilitates quick and easy installation.
- Nut plate eliminates loose hardware in the pole and reduces installation labor.
- 10-year limited warranty.