Viento Wall Pack LED Wildlife Lighting
VNTW LED Wildlife
Gracefully and stylishly constructed to be superior in its class, the Viento product family showcases a new and unique take on the common wall pack. The new Viento Wall Pack LED Wildlife Lighting is ideal for sea turtle nesting beaches, dark-sky friendly communities, and migratory corridors. Integrating revolutionary amber LED’s, and a targeted spectrum above 560nm, it provides optimal flexibility for any application.
This sleek and contemporary wall pack is ideal for illuminating building facades, entryways, sidewalks, and general areas for security or accent lighting. Its uniform light distribution is perfect for increased visibility in almost every outdoor application imaginable. Masterfully engineered, learn how the new Viento Wildlife wall pack (VNTW LED Wildlife) was designed specifically around Florida Wildlife Commission regulations.
To see our full collection of Wildlife Friendly products:
To read more, visit our blog post here:
All IES Files: VNTW-WL-ies
- Uniform light distribution, ideal for building facades, entry ways, sidewalks, and general security or accent lighting.
- LED light engines provide significant energy savings over HID.
- Zero uplight (UO) is night sky friendly, reduces light pollution.
- Custom colors are available (consult factory).
- Operating temperature -40°C to +40°C (-40°F to +104°F).
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Designed for ease of installation.
- Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Sea Turtle Nesting Grounds
- Migratory Corridors
- Dark-Sky Friendly Communities
- Entry Ways
- Side Walks
- Accent Lighting
- Security Lighting
- General Exterior Lighting
- Housing: Two-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling.
- Housing and back box are protected with a thermoset TGIC-polyester powder coat finish.
- The LED driver is mounted in direct contact with the casting to promote low operating temperature and long life.
- Silicone gasket is included to prevent leakage and provide weather-tight protection.
- All fasteners are stainless steel.
- Precision molded optics for superior uniformity, minimal light trespass and maximum spacing.
- IP66 rated LED light engines prevent dust and moisture from degrading performance.
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- Zero uplight (UO) is night-sky friendly, reduces wasted light.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver (standard); 347-480V 50/60Hz driver (optional).
- Emergency battery backup option (EM) is available for some models; CEM suited for cold weather, has external test button and LED indicator light to notify when the heater is on.
- Class II electronic drivers are designed to have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours with <1% failure rate.
- Surge Protection: 20kA standard.
- Dimming: 0-10v dimmable driver available as an option.
- Passive Infrared (PIR) Photo/Motion Sensor option available.
- 10-year limited warranty.