Viento Wall Pack
Gracefully and stylishly constructed to be superior in its class, the Viento product family showcases a new and unique take on the common wall pack. The new Viento Wall Pack is ideal for architects and specifiers looking for an LED luminaire that blends seamlessly with a variety of architectural styles and pairs perfectly with our Viento Area & Site Luminaire.
The sleek and contemporary Viento Wall Pack (VNTW) is ideal for illuminating building facades, entryways, sidewalks, and general areas for security or accent lighting. Its uniform light distribution is perfect for increased visibility in almost every outdoor application imaginable. Available in White or Bronze
The exceptional performance and the available options truly set it apart in the market. The Viento Wall Pack impressively delivers up to 135 LPW and is available in up to 11,000 nominal lumens. Powered by best-in-class LEDs and incorporating advanced thermal management technology, it operates in the following temperatures: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
All IES Files: VNTW_IES_24_Files.zip
- Lumen packages ranging from 3500L to 11000L.
- Uniform light distribution, ideal for building facades, entry ways, sidewalks, and general security or accent lighting.
- LED provides a significant energy savings over HID.
- Designed for ease of installation.
- Exterior Lighting
- Safety & Security
- Accent Lighting
- ETL Listed.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2.
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP66 Rated.
- BAA Compliant.
- RoHS Compliant.
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Select models DLC Qualified. For a complete list of DLC Qualified products, visit: www.xtralight.com/dlc or qpl.designlights.org.
- Two-piece die-cast aluminum has integral heat sink fins.
- Powder coat finish with custom colors are available (consult factory).
- Silicone gasket is included to prevent leakage and provide weather-tight protection.
- IP66, precision molded, polycarbonate optics providing impact resistance and UV stabilization.
- Voltage: 120-277V or 347-480V AC input.
- Driver: Class 2,constant current, calibrated to lumen packages (0-10v dimming standard).
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)
- Smart sensor and button photocell control options available.
- Designed to be surface mounted on a wall.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 5-year Warranty