VIGOR Vandal Wrap LED
Another great addition to the VIGOR LED Specification series is the VIGOR Vandal Wrap LED (VAS LED). Slim and sleek, the vandal-resistant luminaire features tamper-proof fasteners and a polycarbonate lens. Combining function with a low-profile design, the VIGOR Vandal Wrap LED is perfect in a variety of applications and available in a selection of different sizes, colors, and options.
The VIGOR LED series features three designs each with a unique aesthetic and a strong, tamper-proof frame.
- Durable, architectural luminaire
- Proprietary, impact-resistant frosted polycarbonate .15 lens engineered to maximize lumen output and minimize glare
- Internal ribbed lens with smooth external finish
- Tunable White option available.
- Tamper-proof fasteners securing fixture and lens.
- Lens is backed by a LIFETIME warranty.
This fixture is compliant with the New York State Office of Mental Health for Patient Safety and Standards https://omh.ny.gov/omhweb/patient_safety_standards/guide.pdf
- High Abuse Areas
- Public Areas
- Municipal Facilities
- Medical Facilities
- Hospitality Areas
- Airport & Railway Terminals
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA C22.2#250.0.0:2008
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ADA compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- BAA Compliant
- Title 47 Compliant
- ATAL tested www.ata-labs.com
- A durable, vandal-resistant, low profile, architectural luminaire
- Proprietary impact resistant frosted white polycarbonate .15 in. thick lens engineered to maximize durability and minimize glare
- Lens is ribbed internally and smooth externally for ease of cleaning
- Tunable White option is available
- Tamper-proof fasteners
- Extruded aluminum post painted powdercoat anti-microbial white
- Captive side rails secure lens firmly to housing with Torx, center pin countersunk screws
- Reflector: 95% specular aluminium
- Wall or ceiling surface mount installation.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V with 0-10V dimming as standard.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F).
- Wiring: Internal factory wiring and pre-installed LED modules.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Lens is backed by a LIFETIME warranty