Wash Down Luminaire
The Wash Down Luminaire (WDL) is a cost-effective, waterproof, and durable fixture that is perfect for environments that require regular hose-downs. NSF International certified IP69K rated for Splash and Non-Food Zones, this revolutionary lighting can exceed the harsh demands of food-processing environments and related areas. Installed flush in the ceiling, this high bay features a unique design that allows room side or ceiling side access to internal components. The WDL features sealed optics that are available to compliment any application with superior uniformity and maximized spacing.
- Lumen packages ranging from 13000L to 27000L.
- LED luminaire that can exceed the harsh demands of food-processing environments and related areas.
- The unique design allows room side or ceiling side access to internal components, based upon mounting selection.
- Driver access from plenum for walk-on ceiling applications or room side access for hard ceilings.
- Food & Beverage
- Commercial Spaces
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2
- NSF Listed for Splash Zone and Non-Food Zone
- Suitable for wet locations
- IP69K Rated
- BAA Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- ATAL Tested www.ata-labs.com
- Aluminum, post-painted powder coat white.
- Sealed, optical grade polymer optics available: 15°, 30°, 60°, 90°, or Wide Symmetrical .
- Custom sizes available (consult factory).
- Voltage: 120-277V AC input
- Driver: Class 2, constant current, calibrated to lumen package (0-10V dimming standard).
- Consult factory for control options.
- Hard ceiling or walk-on ceiling options available.
- Backed by XtraLight’s limited 10-year warranty.