Wash Down LEDHigh Bay For Hardor Walk-On Ceilings
The Wash Down LED luminaire (WDL LED) is a revolutionary NSF certified IP69K rated LED luminaire that can exceed the harsh demands of food-processing environments and related areas. The unique design allows room side or ceiling side access to internal components, based upon mounting selection. The WDL LED features sealed optics that are available to compliment any application with superior uniformity and maximized spacing.
- A revolutionary LED luminaire that can exceed the harsh demands of food-processing environments and related areas.
- The unique design allows room side or ceiling side access to internal components, based upon mounting selection.
- IP67 rated sealed optics available to compliment any application with superior uniformity and maximized spacing.
- Backed by XtraLight’s industry leading 10 year limited warranty.
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Meat Processing
- Chemical Processing
- Packaging Areas
- Staging/Storage Areas
- General Wash Down Areas
- Constructed from .080 aluminum, post-painted powder coat white for superior protection from corrosion and maximum environmental durability. Custom colors available upon request.
- Utilizes advanced thermal management technology for rapid heat dissipation.
- Driver access from plenum for walk-on ceiling applications or room side access for hard ceilings.
- Voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz driver; 0-10V dimming standard.
- Class 2 electronic drivers are designed to have a power factor >90%, THD <20%, and an expected life of 100,000 hours with <1% failure rate.
- IP67 rated sealed optics available: 15°, 30°, 60°, 90° or Asymmetric (factory installed).
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- Best in class LEDs: 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K CCT (min 70 CRI).
- Lumen maintenance: >100,000hrs L70 @ 25°C.
- Complies with UL 1598 and CSA 22.2 No. 250.0
- Suitable for wet locations.
- IP67 rated (optics only).