Garage LED Luminaire Wildlife Friendly
GLLM LED Wildlife
The GLLM-W LED is an energy-efficient LED canopy luminaire designed in collaboration with the Florida Wildlife Commission. Designed for parking garage applications with ecological sensitivities in mind, the decorative yet rugged construction protects internal components from any outdoor conditions. The GLLM LED provides a smooth, even, IES Type V symmetrical light distribution.
- Energy-efficient LED luminaire designed for parking garage applications with mounting heights 15 feet and below.
- Decorative yet rugged construction protects internal components from harsh outdoor environments.
- Provides a smooth, even, IES type V symmetrical light distribution.
- Low profile design, only 4.5 inches.
- Ecologically Sensitive Areas
- Sea Turtle Nesting Beaches
- Migratory Corridors
- Dark-Sky Friendly Communities
- Parking Garages
- Educational/Business Campuses
- Parks & Recreation Areas
- Security Areas
- Housing: heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum with TGIC polyester powder coat finish (RoHS compliant, low VOC). Choice of bronze or grey finish.
- Injection molded and UV stabilized.
- Precision molded optics for superior uniformity, minimal light trespass and maximum spacing.
- IP66 rated LED light engines prevent dust and moisture from degrading performance.
- Optical grade polymer is UV stabilized and impact resistant.
- Zero uplight (UO) is night-sky friendly, reduces wasted light.
- Best-in-Class amber LED’s with a targeted spectrum at 590nm.
- Voltage: 120-277V VAC input. Optional 480V.
- Driver: Class II, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules.
- Dimming: 0-10V dimming driver standard.
- Supplemental 20kA surge protection option available.
- Passive infrared (PIR) photo/motion sensors options available.
- Three (3) 1/2″ NPT access points for surface conduit and one (1) 1/2″ NPT hub for pendant or J-box mounting.
- 10-year limited warranty.