Wrap Retrofit Kit LED
The Wrap Retrofit Kit is used to convert existing fluorescent wrap fixtures to LED tubes which results in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. The Wrap Retrofit Kit can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent fixture performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Houston, Texas.
- Considerable reduction in energy costs as compared to open strip fluorescent fixtures.
- Significant reduction in maintenance costs and easily cleaned.
- Streamlined packaging for easy job site management and easy installation in the field.
- Converting 4’ fluorescent wrap fixtures to two T8 LED tubes, most common in industrial, manufacturing, or other commercial spaces.
- Reflector is high-reflective white aluminum made to fit the existing housing.
- Kit includes: aluminum reflector, raceways, optional lamp holders, quick disconnect, tek screws, and LED driver.
- Driver: 24VDC Class 2, constant current, electronic power supply factory calibrated to LED modules. Multi-volt 120-277V with 0-10V dimming as standard. Choice of shunted or unshunted lampholders. If pre-wired assembly kit is ordered separately, lamp holders will be included in the wiring.
- Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design.
- LED tubes not included (sold separately).
- Complies with UL1598 and CSA 22.2