The WWI is a low profile, surface mount, wide body luminaire designed. The prismatic lens provides soft, even, glare free continuous illumination.
- Energy efficient medium body fluorescent wrap designed for F32 T8 lamps.
- Suitable for institutional, and office building luminaire requiring a wide, 15′ footprint.
- Footprint allows replacing existing surface mount fixture without repainting ceiling.
- Standard lens replacement
- Sturdy construction
- Tandem 12 and 16 ft configurations
- Electronic ballast and T8 lamp
- Available in one or two lamp wide
Specification Sheet(s) Product Detail
- General Lighting
- Aisle Lighting
- Body is code gauge steel painted white.
- Aluminum reflector options are enhanced aluminum or high reflectance white.
- End caps are riveted to body for strength and rigidity.
- Acrylic lens is snap on, prismatic bottom, linear ribbed sides.
- No tools required for ballast access.
- Quality name brand Class P, HPF electronic ballasts.
- Camlock lampholders.
- Ample knockouts for supply wires.
- U.L. listed damp location.