XLM-VEKB-48T8-840-12P-EB-2C Retrofit Kit
The XLM-VEKB-48T8/840/12P-EB-2C kit is used to convert legacy fluorescent fixtures to T8 LED tubes which results in substantial energy savings and improved lighting. This kit can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. XtraLight retrofit kits will continue to provide consistent performance and repeat annual energy savings for many years to come.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in Houston, Texas.
- Considerable reduction in energy costs as compared to open strip fluorescent fixtures.
- Streamlined packaging for easy job site management and quick installation in the field (no rewiring needed).
- Retrofitting fluorescent fixtures to two T8 LED tubes, most common in commercial or institutional facilities.
- One-piece reflector manufactured from high reflectance white aluminum for optimal light distribution.
- Kit includes: reflector, tek screws, lamp holder brackets, lampholders, two LED tubes and driver.
- Pre-shunted Lampholders are high profile snap-in rotating camlock design.
- LED Tubes are glass for superior optical performance and are high CRI (CRI>80).
- UL Listed. Complies with UL 1598 and CSA C22.2 No. 250.0-08.
- BAA and ARRA compliant.
- Suitable for damp and cold temperature locations.
- 5 year warranty.